Pi Sigma Epsilon Gamma went into full recruitment mode last week, complete with: two new member informational sessions with two different companies (Eli Lilly and TEKsystems), a daily recruitment table set up outside of Sanford equipped with candy and excited PSE members, and to finish off the week- a New Member Social at Fuzzy's Taco Shop. PSE received an impressive number of applicants from a variety of years and majors and is thrilled to begin the interview process, bringing the chapter one step closer to announcing Gamma's newest pledge class.
Incase you missed anything, here's what's important:
New Member Info Sessions
Gamma president Megan Maloney gave a breakdown of why you should join PSE:
- Marketing, sales and advertising experience
- Volunteer/service opportunities
- Professional development
- Company networking/connections
- Social events
- Friendships that will last a lifetime
Speakers: Eli Lilly and Company, TEKsystems
A fortune 500 global pharmaceutical company.
For more information on internships and careers, visit https://careers.lilly.com/
An IT staffing, talent management and services company.
For more information on internships and careers, visit http://www.teksystems.com/it-careers
Current PSE members gathered each day last week from 10-2 outside of Sanford to inform students of the wonderful opportunities within this fraternity. Enticed with candy and smiles, potential members were drawn to the table and all that PSE has to offer.
Current and potential members joined together for an evening of quality conversation and mounds full of queso. Everyone left with hearts (and stomachs) full of excitement for what's to come!
What to Look Forward to:
- PSE Dues: bring a check/cash to Chapter September 23rd
- Membership renewal if you joined in a fall semester: $160
- If you graduate this December: $80
- First round interviews begin next week:
- Tips: dress to impress, bring a resume, be yourself!
- Braves Date Night: September 29th